From Wookieepedia's newest articles, expansions, and overhauls:
- …that the bounty hunter Bossk traced the Trandoshan outlaw "Chainbreaker" to the Rycep asteroid belt, where a dungeon ship containing Wookiees was scheduled to pass by?
- …that Batuuan Beef and Crispy Topato Stir-fry was served at Batuu's Black Spire Outpost, in the Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo restaurant?
- …that the urine of voorpaks were purple in color while the urine of charhounds were hot enough to cause fires?
- …that the World Pavilions at the Valo Republic Fair were able to replicate the cold, snowy environment of Rhinnal via enviro-engineering despite Valo's summer heat?
- …that a human on Carajam escaped from criminals Zingo Gabnit and Turfitch with valuable shards as Boba Fett hunted the wanted criminals?
- …that Rrynt'vor of the Rak'qua tribe owned a Carax named Ageaughu, who lived in a cave on Station Gamma?